GET A FREE QUOTE
Our team of expert translators is ready to serve your translation needs.
Whether your translation project is technical, complex or basic, we can make it happen.
EASY STEPS for getting started – and there’s no obligation.
1. Tell us about your project. Send a sample of the text and the total word count.
2. Tell us the source language and the target language?
3. Give us the delivery date when you need the translation.
4. We will send you an estimate via email within 24 hours.
5. You confirm acceptance of the quote and send the entire document.
6. You receive the completed translation document and the invoice on the agreed delivery date.
E-mail email@example.com with your document and requirements. otherwise fill out our online form
What format should I use to send my translation project?
You don’t have to worry about incompatible file formats. We can translate from all major file formats including plain or rich text format, MS Word, PowerPoint, PDF, online content (html, PHP, XML), scanned documents, and all other common file types. You send it, we’ll translate it!
What is included in the price of my translation project?
• A Project Manager whocoordinates your project through the entire translation process.
• A native speaker of the target language will be assigned to translate your project. All of our translators are certified with more than five years of professional translation experience.
• A certified proofreader is assigned to edit and proofread each file.
• All administrative work and management of your project.
How will I pay for my translation project?
Payment can be made to our PayPal account or by Wire Transfer. For customers in the United States, payment can be made by Bank check. A 50% advance payment is required for large projects.
When you are a customer of Beltranslation -
Your 100% satisfaction is very important to us.
We are serious about delivering your translation on time.
Your translation project is treated with utmost confidentiality.
We fully guarantee our translation to meet the most demanding customer.