Each independent author wants to write a bestselling books. But no writer knows the tricks to write a hugely popular book. Each independent writer can still try to make his book available in foreign language markets. The online book store like Amazon, Google Books and iBook Store have made it easier for independent writers to market their books by targeting readers residing in various parts of the world. So each independent writer can reap several benefits by getting his books translated into different languages.
Major Advantages of Book Translation
- The online book stores have made foreign language sales huge. After getting his book translated into a foreign language, the independent writer can easily sell it through popular web stores like Amazon, Google Books and iBook Store.
- The independent writer also has option to release the translated version of his book as an ebook. Nowadays, ebooks have become hugely popular among modern readers. Many readers prefer reading books on their Kindle, smartphones, phablets and tablets. So the readers will love to translate a foreign language book available in their own native language.
- An independent writer is not required to invest any additional time and effort to get his book translated into a foreign language. As he has already created the content, the same content can be translated into multiple languages. He can simply avail professional book translation service to make the existing content work repeatedly.
- Many reports have highlighted that there is less competition in foreign language book market for popular niches. So an independent writer can effectively market his book by targeting readers speaking a specific language. He can further optimize the visibility of the book on major web stores by using the most relevant keywords.
- An independent writer can further reap both professional and financial benefits by getting his book translated into different languages. An increase in the number of copies sold will get the author more royalty and revenue. At the same time, the availability of the book in several foreign languages will also increase the writer’s popularity and professional reputation. There are also chances that the huge popularity of the book may make the independent author a celebrity.
Many writers find it a daunting challenge to get their books translated into foreign languages. To make the translated book popular among native readers, the translator must have specialized skills. At BelTranslation, we have already helped many independent authors in getting their books translated into foreign languages. Our customized book translation services have helped many independent authors in earning more royalty by launching their books in foreign markets.